The Organisation takes its relationship with all our customers very seriously, therefore it is companies policy to conduct all business in a very ethical manner. All personnel should be guided by the following:
All personnel should be guided by the following:
- Strict observation of all Local and International laws.
- Choose course of highest integrity.
- Full and accurate records and reporting
- Will not support unscrupulous behaviour.
- Open and honest communications with customers and management.
- Honest bookkeeping, proposals and evaluations.
- We do not encourage the practice of giving or receiving gifts even of nominal value.
- All information received from Customer shall be kept confidential and customers proprietary rights shall be protected.
- PacMarine Services will provide full cooperation to any Government body or customer investigating unscrupulous behaviour.
- We assess carefully our services with the objective that neither PacMarine nor our customers are exposed to reputational risk.